Fast Local STD testing Centers
Our process is not only fast, it has been thoroughly vetted by diagnostic specialists. No other online testing services has better same-day STD testing in the 35801 area. We have over 4,000 testing locations throughout the nation with many in the Huntsville, Alabama area to meet your STD testing needs.
Our educational blog, Exposed, is dedicated to STD testing and treatment. We offer STD testing that is managed by a physician for your safety. Our online STD testing service utilizes the same high-quality tests that the hospitals do in our testing centers.
We have the chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel with results in 24-48 hours. Looking for the high quality Huntsville STD testing can take time but with STDcheck, it is easy as our system makes testing quick. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) tests screens for syphilis in the blood.
STI Infections Data for Huntsville, Alabama
Testing for STDs is a vital part of keeping up with your sexual health. Information about STD rates in Huntsville is gathered by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for their annual reports.
- Of the females living in Alabama with HIV in 2010, 83.2% got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- Males made up 75% of newly diagnosed HIV cases in Alabama in 2011.
- The total number of gonorrhea infections reported in Alabama in 2011 was 9,132.
- The majority of people already living with HIV in Alabama, as of 2011, are aged 35 or older.
- 758 cases of Syphillis reported in 2011.
Our testing centers are CLIA-certified and we only offer tests approved by the FDA.