Local HIV Testing Centers
Our 4,000 nationwide locations make Texas STD testing easy with many locations throughout Humble. Our 77338 STD testing is available the same day you purchase it. What makes STDcheck.com different is the thorough vetting of our testing process by diagnostic specialists.
We have test centers all over Humble, so we should have one convenient for you. Our health specialists are available to give you an update on the status of your STD test results whenever you call- night or day. The test recommendation tool on our website is a great way to find out what testing you need.
You can easily locate our locations in your area by entering your zip code into a search box on our website. Our company screens for all kinds of conditions so you have nothing to worry about since your friends will never know why you are visiting our test center.
STD Morbidity Data for Humble, Texas
The federal government at the state of Texas collect infection rates, transmission categories, and other data about STDs and HIV throughout the state and in Humble. The easiest way to defend yourself from the transfer of STDs is to arm yourself with knowledge.
- Texas ranked 11th in the US for chlamydia infecctions in 2010.
- Texas had 2,394 inmates in state or federal prisons in 2010 with HIV/AIDS.
- In Texas, the rate of HIV deaths in 2010 was 3.2 people per 100,000 residents.
- In 2012, Hispanics had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 48,332, followed by Blacks (34,613) and Whites with 28,255.
- In Texas, 23.1% of women contracted HIV from injection drug use in 2010.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that 1 out of 2 Americans will get infected with an STD at some point in their life and as many as 1 out of 4 will be unaware of it. Regardless of the type of sex you engage in, STD testing is important to maintaining your sexual health. The residents of Texas are not exempt from the dangers of contracting an STD.