Rapid STD Testing
All services appear as FPK Services on your billing statement to maintain your privacy. We have an exclusive test panel is the only panel that includes testing for hepatitis A. We do not ask embarrassing questions.
You'll never have to wonder what STD terms mean thanks to the glossary of terminology we keep on our website. We'll give you a refund if you have to cancel your STD testing at any time before visiting one of our testing centers. We have separate tests for the most common STDs- syphilis, Hepatitis A, B, & C, oral and/or genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, syphilis, and HIV- or a comprehensive panel that tests for all of them.
Entering your zip code into a search box on our website will give you a complete list of all locations in your area. We use our facilities also and have created a testing procedure that treats you just like we want to be treated. Our locations screen for many conditions so do not worry about others knowing what you are testing for - they will never know.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Houston, Texas
The federal government and health department of Texas collects yearly STD and HIV facts and figures about Houston and other cities throughout the state. Your sexual health is too important for you to not have the facts about STDs and how they are transferred.
- The percentage of women living with an HIV positive diagnosis in 2010 who contracted it from heterosexual sex was 74.8%.
- 94,613 women were diagnosed with chlamydia in Texas in 2012.
- 124,649 chlamydia infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- In Texas, 23.1% of women contracted HIV from injection drug use in 2010.
- In 2010, 9.3% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from heterosexual sex.
All tests for STDs offered by STDcheck.com are approved / cleared by the Food and Drug Administration, unlike other STD testing services.