Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
We believe that hepatitis A testing is vital to your sexual health so we include it in our STD test panel. Our testing process does not require you to answer awkward questions. For privacy reasons, all charges for our services will appear as FPK Services in your monthly statement.
We give back your money if you choose to cancel your testing prior to visiting any of our testing centers. We provide testing for all of the most common sexually transmitted diseases that can be taken individually or as one all-inclusive panel. STD phrasing is explained in the glossary of STD terms on our site.
Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test can have your results ready faster than all other companies. Testing for gonorrhea and chlamydia in 89014 is simple with the industry leading test panel we have created for you. No other testing company gives you a more robust Henderson STD testing.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Henderson, Nevada
All Henderson residents should test for sexually transmitted diseases regularly to maintain control of their sexual health. Catching a sexually transmitted disease in Nevada is a real threat.
- As of 2011, the estimated rate of AIDS diagnoses in Nevada was 10.9 per 100,000 people.
- Nevada ranked 32nd in the nation for chlamydia cases in 2010.
- Of the women living in Nevada with HIV, 23.2% got the disease from IV drug use.
- Nevada does not participate in sterile syringe exchange programs.
- Of the 1,573 people diagnosed with HIV between 2008 and 2011 in Nevada, 598 were white.
Sexually transmitted disease are the most common communicable diseases in the country. Some STDs can be spread through simple skin-to-skin contact. Don't become another statistic- get tested and protect yourself!