Rapid STD Testing
Our doctors in the Henderson area of Nevada can provide treatment, including prescription medication, for certain STDs. You'll never have to waste time with unnecessary medical procedures when you take our simple STD tests that just require a small blood or urine sample. Our Henderson, Nevada physicians are ready to refer you to a specialist if you need to get treatment for an STD.
Get your money back within 1-2 days of cancelling your testing as long as it is done before you stop by our testing location. If you're confused about all of the STD terms we use, check out our glossary of terms on our site. We let you choose whether you want to check for one or all of the most frequently occurring STDs, including HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
We promise that no one will know your reason for visiting our labs because we test for many other infections, not just STDs. We know you will enjoy your visit to our labs because we designed them to offer the best healthcare consumer-friendly experience. Get moving by searching for nearby locations on our website today.
Henderson, Nevada STD Rate
If you want to be certain about your STD status, you have to take an STD test. The annual STD and HIV report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) contains data about the Henderson area.
- In 2010, there were 5,700 people living with HIV in Clark County.
- The number of gonorrhea infections reported is 2,000 in the year 2011.
- Nevada ranked 29th out of 50 states for deaths among people with an HIV diagnosis in 2010.
- Between 2008 and 2011, 118 people were diagnosed with HIV in Washoe County.
- Clark County had the highest number people living with an HIV diagnosis in 2010.
All tests for STIs offered by STDcheck.com are FDA-approved, unlike other STD testing providers.