Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
We are the only online STD testing service that offers a Hepatitis A test in our comprehensive 10-test panel. There is no need to worry about answering uncomfortable questions because we will not ask you any questions at all. Charges on your card or eCheck will be shown as FPK Services.
Read our client testimonials. Ask questions and discuss STD testing with our experienced counselors 24/7. Purchase your STD testing safely on our website with our checkout process featuring 128-bit encryption.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) tests screens for syphilis in the blood. Looking for the best Hawkinsville STD testing can take time but with STDcheck, it is fast as our system makes testing quick. We have the chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel with results in 24-48 hours.
Hawkinsville, Georgia Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) puts together reports about STD rates in Hawkinsville and throughout the US every year. Be sure of your sexual status by testing for STDs regularly.
- 77.1% of female HIV transmission occurred due to heterosexual contact in Georgia in 2010.
- In 2010, 72% of all HIV cases in Georgia were the result of male to male sexual contact.
- In 2010 Georgia ranked 15th for STD transmission in the nation.
- 9% of all HIV transmission in Georgia in 2010 was due to drug injection use.
- 492 children under the age of 13 were diagnosed with HIV in Georgia in 2008.
It's clear to see, STDs are a growing concern in Hawkinsville, Georgia and across the country. Protect yourself by using safe sex practices.