Local Private STD Testing
If you test positive for an STD, our doctors may be able to provide a specialist referral in Gurnee, Illinois. We have a network of physicians who are authorized to write prescriptions in Gurnee, Illinois. Our straightforward STD tests only require a small blood or urine sample.
Our test locations are accessible to nearby hospitals. We take many payment options, such as credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, to make checkout easier. Because we abide by the HIPAA Privacy Rule, you know your private information will always stay secure.
Your health insurer will never know about your test because we will never notify them or place your results in your permanent medical records. Your test results can be downloaded and read on your personal computers, tablet computers and smartphones. We inform all clients of their test results via email message.
STD information for: Gurnee, Illinois
Don't gamble with your sexual health by being uninformed about STDs and how they are spread. The health department of Illinois and the federal government calculate statistics about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in Gurnee each year.
- Illinois ranked 13th among 50 states for syphilis infections
- As of 2011, there were almost 32,000 people living with HIV in Illinois.
- The rate of female HIV transmission in Illinois in 2011 was 7.6 per 100,000 residents.
- Illinois ranked 8th highest among the 50 states in cumulative reported AIDS cases.
- 32.9% of HIV patients developed AIDS within 12 months of initial diagnosis in Illinois.
Chlamydia is the most transmitted STD in United Statesand most of those infected are aged 19-24, so it is important that you get tested for all STDs annually.