Convenient STD Testing
Our doctors in Greenville, North Carolina can provide treatment, including prescription medication, for certain STDs. You'll never have to waste time with uncomfortable medical procedures when you take our simple STD tests that just require a small blood or urine sample. Our Greenville, North Carolina physicians are ready to refer you to a specialist if you need to get treatment for an STD.
Our blog is updated weekly with interesting information about STDs. We offer the same STD testing that you'd receive in a hospital. Our tests are monitored by a physician at all times.
Results will not be reported to health insurers or added to your permanent medical records. All test results can be read on tablets, PCs or smartphones. Your test results will be dispatched by email quickly.
STI Data for Greenville, North Carolina
Greenville STD testing is the only way to find out if you are sexually transmitted disease-free. North Carolina STD rates are steadily rising every year.
- Of the cases of HIV among men in Yancey County in 2010, 90.9% were a result of male-to-male sexual contact.
- Black males living in North Carolina account for the highest rates of syphilis in 2011.
- Edgecombe County's 637 HIV-positive residents per 100,000 people was the highest rate in North Carolina in 2010.
- Mecklenburg County had the highest number of HIV-positive residents in 2010 with 4,470.
- Durham County had 1,438 HIV-positive residents in 2010, the 3rd highest in North Carolina.
Sexually transmitted diseases, especially chlamydia have been spiking among women in the United States since 2011 according to the CDC.