Same-Day Private STD Testing
Our STD testing locations will only take a small blood or urine sample to check for STDs. Get referred to a specialist in Greensboro, North Carolina if you test positive for an STD. Get treatment for your STD as fast as possible, which may include prescription medication at the discretion of our Greensboro, North Carolina doctors.
We take many payment options, such as credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, to make checkout easier. Because we adhere to the HIPAA Privacy Rule, you know your private information will always stay safe. Our labs are accessible to nearby hospitals.
All tests results will be emailed to you promptly. Your results will never be reported to your health insurer or placed on your permanent records. We promise your test results will be emailed quickly.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Infections Rate for Greensboro, North Carolina
Take control of your sexual health with frequent STD testing. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) covers infection rates, transmission categories, and other data for the Greensboro area in an annual report.
- North Carolina reported 4.2 cases of syphilis per 100,000 people in 2010.
- 17,454 people have reported to have been infected with gonorrhea in North Carolina in 2011.
- Black women were living in with an HIV diagnosis at 13.9 times the rate of white women in NC in 2010.
- 17,184 of the 24,476 North Carolina residents living with HIV as of 2010 were men.
- 1,588 of the 6,714 people diagnosed with HIV in NC from 2008 to 2011 were white.
1,412,791 Americans have chlamydiaand most of those infected are aged 19-24, so it is essential that you get tested for all STDs annually.