Rapid Private STD testing Centers
All of our STD tests require only a small blood or urine sample. Our doctors are authorized to prescribe medication in Greenfield, Wisconsin, so you can get rapid treatment for gonorrhea and chlamydia. If you test positive for STDs, our physicians can refer you to specialists in Greenfield, Wisconsin for treatment.
Physicians monitor every of the tests we provide in our labs. We post articles on our blog, Exposed, often, so visit it regularly. All of our STD testing is hospital-grade and used by physicians and clinics.
Testing for syphilis in 53220 is take no time with our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test. The CDC advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea together since they tend to co-exist and our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel does that. No other testing provider has more advanced yet uncomplicated, Greenfield STD testing.
Greenfield, Wisconsin Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate
The federal government and the health department of Wisconsin accumulates STD and HIV rates in Greenfield and around the state and then discloses those calculations. By educating yourself about STDs and HIV, you are defending yourself against the spread of sexually transmitted diseases.
- There were 448 black people in Wisconsin diagnosed with HIV between 2008 and 2011.
- There were 90 estimated deaths in 2010 among people with an HIV diagnosis.
- 1,937 of the 5,047 people living with HIV in Wisconsin as of 2010 were black.
- Out of 5,047 people living with HIV in Wisconsin as of 2010, 1,061 were women.
- The state of Wisconsin was participating in 14 sterile syringe exchange programs as of 2011.
If you don't take STD tests frequently, you are leaving yourself at risk for some dangerous, potentially incurable STDs. If you do not use contraceptives such as condoms or dental dams, you are asking to become one of the millions of Americans who get an STD each year.