Same-Day STD Testing
We ensure your comfort throughout the testing process by omitting all awkward questions. We are the leader in online STD testing because we work hard to offer the best, complete STD testing, which is why our comprehensive STD panel includes hepatitis A. Your charges will be listed as FPK Services on your monthly statement to safeguard your privacy.
When you do your STD testing with us, you are given access to our staff of experienced counselors who are available 24/7. The reviews and testimonials our clients write on our site are the proof of our excellent service. You never have to worry about the security of your information thanks to our 128-bit encryption protected payment process.
Your test results will be dispatched by email to you as soon as they become available. Test results can be downloaded and read on PCs, tablets and smartphones. Your confidentiality is important to us so we will never report your test results to your health insurer or place them on your permanent records.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics for Green Bay, Wisconsin
To always be in charge of your STD status and sexual health, test for sexually transmitted diseases frequently. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) puts together an annual report on the STD infection numbers in Green Bay.
- The rate of black women living with HIV in Wisconsin was 26.9 times that of white women in 2010.
- Wisconsin ranked 33rd in the US for cumulative AIDS diagnoses from the start of the epidemic through 2011.
- Wisconsin had a rate of 90 gonorrhea infections per 100,000 residents in 2010.
- Wisconsin ranked 29th in the US for inmates with HIV in state and federal prisons as of 2010.
- Wisconsin had a rate of 4.2 residents with an AIDS diagnosis for every 100,000 people in 2011.
Some STDs, such as HIV, herpes, and hepatitis, are incurable. Get tested for STDs regularly to prevent the spread of STDs like chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV, and syphilis. Half of Wisconsin adults will have an STD in their lifetime.