Local STD Testing Centers
Test for STDs by choosing a testing package, visiting one of our 14072 testing locations, and getting your results- all without visiting a doctor's office. Our tests take 5 minutes or less. We know your time is precious so we do not require additional paperwork.
Let our online test recommendation tool take the guesswork out of what STD testing you should take. Whichever test facility is most conveniently located close to you is where you can go to take your STD tests. Get test result status updates from any of our health specialists instead of going insane while you wait.
Our testing system was designed to treat you as a valued healthcare consumer. Enter your zip code on our website to search for nearby testing centers. Our labs test for so many diseases that we guarantee no one will know the reason for your visit.
Grand Island, New York STD Rate
Information is one of the most important components of protecting yourself against STDs. If you live in Grand Island, you have access to reports published each year by the federal government and health department of Grand Island with data about STD infections and transmissions in the area.
- The rate of black men with positive HIV diagnosis was 6.5 times higher than white men in 2010.
- 1,936 late stage syphilis cases were reported in New York City in 2011.
- In 2009, the number of deaths due to HIV in New York was more than double the national average.
- In Richmond County, New York, there were 489 cases of new HIV infections for every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- In 2011, 68,955 cases of chlamydia among 15-24 year-olds were reported by New York health authorities.
Our test locations are CLIA-certified and we only offer tests approved / cleared by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).