Convenient STD Testing
We guarantee that our testing process is simple}uncomplicated. Our STD testing in 16506 exceeds your STD test requirements with competitively priced testing packages. We provide only laboratories that are CLIA-certified.
Cancel your testing before visiting one of our testing centers for a full refund. The glossary of STD terminology on our website helps you understand the lingo used in STD testing. We offer STD testing for the most often occurring STDs.
Your health insurance company will never know about your test because we will never notify them or place your results in your permanent medical records. We notify all clients of their test results via email message. Your test results will be made available for your personal computers, tablet computers and smartphones.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Erie, Pennsylvania
Reduce your risk of contracting an STD by getting the facts about how they are transmitted. Information is gathered by the federal government and the health department of Pennsylvania each year about STD infections and rates in Erie.
- 22.7% of all HIV-positive PA men in 2010 got the disease from IV drug use.
- Male-to-female sexual contact was the third-most common HIV transmission category among Pennsylvania men in 2010.
- 5,087 of the 22,383 HIV-positive men in Pennsylvania got the disease from IV drug use in 2010.
- 68.9% of all HIV-positive Pennsylvania women got the disease from heterosexual sex in 2010.
- There were 10 black men with HIV for every white man with a reported case of HIV in Pennsylvania as of 2010.
John K, in Erie, Pennsylvania just got STD testing including HIV through STDcheck.com and he wants you to know that it is one of the smartest decisions of his life.