Online STD Testing Service
Skip the doctor's office visit and get straight to the STD testing with our online STD testing service in 73034. Simply take your test code to the test location and get tested - we do not need extra paperwork. Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete your test.
We have 24/7 counselors to answer your STD questions. 128 bit encryption means checking out is always a secure process. Get a picture of our service from client testimonials and reviews.
It is really easy to locate a testing center in your area, simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website to get a complete list. We designed our system to conform to the way we want to be taken care of if we were using the facility today. Since our labs test for many conditions, it is impossible for anyone to know why you are there.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Rate for Edmond, Oklahoma
The health department of Oklahoma and the federal government gather data each year about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in Edmond. By getting informed, you help stop the spread of STDs by protecting yourself against them.
- In 2011, the estimated number of HIV transmission from injection drug use in adults living in Oklahoma is 9%.
- In 2011, the estimated percentage of males living in Oklahoma with HIV is higher than the national average.
- In 2010, the ratio of black women to white women living with an HIV diagnosis in Oklahoma was almost 7:1.
- Oklahoma received a total of $15,759,279 in federal HIV/AIDS grant funding in 2011.
- In 2011, the estimated number of HIV diagnoses in adult women living in Oklahoma is 17.5%.
15-24 year-olds are most likely to get STDs - unfortunately, they are also the least likely to get tested, so protect yourself today.