Rapid Private STD testing Centers
By having a nationwide network of physicians with prescription writing authority, we can to offer the fastest STD diagnosis and treatment in all of East Norriton and the entire state of Pennsylvania. If your East Norriton STD test results are positive, you will have the option of receiving a specialist referral. We don't offer any STD testing that needs anything more complicated than a small blood or urine sample.
Get a status update 24/7 while you wait for your results. Go to any of our conveniently located testing centers around East Norriton for STD testing. If you're unsure about what tests you need to take, you can use the test recommendation tool on our website to find out what tests is right for you.
Your test results can be read on tablets, PCs and smartphones. We keep your test results confidential by sending it to the email address you give us. We do not report your sexually transmitted diseases test results to your health insurer or place it on your private medical records.
East Norriton, Pennsylvania STI Information
The only way to be 100% sure of your sexual well being is by taking an STD test. A report is published every year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) with data about the East Norriton area.
- 4,223 of the 22,383 HIV-positive men in Pennsylvania in 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- 5,087 of the 22,383 HIV-positive men in Pennsylvania got the disease from IV drug use in 2010.
- At the end of 2010, 31,468 PA residents were HIV-positive.
- 2,626 of the 9,085 HIV-positive women in Pennsylvania got the disease from IV drug use in 2010.
- The HIV rate for black people in Pennsylvania at the end of 2010 was 1,415 per 100,000 people.
Some STDs have preventative vaccines, such as Hepatitis A and B. Condoms and dental dams help halt the spread of STDs in East Norriton. STDs are a major danger to the lives of Pennsylvania residents.