Local STD Testing Centers
We guarantee that our easy testing process is a snap to complete. Our testing locations are CLIA-certified to ensure test accuracy. All of our STD tests and panels are priced affordably to give you the best value in the 32720 area.
Don't worry if you're not sure what STD testing you should get because our test recommendation tool will tell you. Talk to one of our health specialists for a test result status update if you're feeling antsy while you wait. We have many testing facilities all over Deland for your convenience.
Your health insurer will never know you tested for STDs because we will not notify them and STDcheck.com will not place the results on your permanent medical records. Your STD test results will only be dispatched to you by email. You can easily download and access your test results on your PCs, smartphones and tablets.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate for Deland, Florida
The only surefire way to discover your STD status is with an STD test. Deland STD infection rates and transmission methods are collected and reported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year.
- Gonorrhea infections increased in women aged 35-64 in 2012 from the previous year.
- Florida had 1,375 syphilis cases with an HIV co-infection in 2012.
- Women aged 20-24 accounted for 22,471 chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
- Gonorrhea infections in 2010 increased among people age 15-19 by about 83%.
- According to a 2011 Kaiser Family Foundation national survey, less than half of Florida's population aged 18-64 have been tested for HIV.
Statistically, half of all people in America will contract an STD in their life. Some people already have an STD and don't know it.