Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Use our online STD testing service to test conveniently in the 54115 area without a visit to a physician's office or hospital. No extral paperwork is needed once you have placed your order. Whether you are taking our test panel or individual tests, we need 5 minutes or less to complete the test.
When you test with us, you get to avoid the hospital and go directly to the lab they use to process their tests. All of our accepted payment methods are designed to give you flexible ways to pay, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. The HIPAA Privacy Rule keeps your personal information safeguarded.
Chlamydia and gonorrhea tests through STDcheck.com is rapid with our test panel. Syphilis is a very dangerous STDs according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and we screen for this infection using the Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. In 54115 area, no testing service has a more advanced De Pere STD testing.
De Pere, Wisconsin Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
If you are unsure of your STD status, taking an STD test is the only way to learn what it is. The De Pere area is included in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)'s annual report on the communicability of STDs.
- Wisconsin ranked 43rd in the US for the 2010 rate of people living with HIV per 100,000.
- Wisconsin ranked 24th for gonorrhea infections by population in 2010.
- Wisconsin received over $1.3 million from the Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration.
- 2,367 of the 5,047 people living with HIV in Wisconsin as of 2010 were white.
- The rate of Hispanic/Latino women living with HIV in 2010 was 8.9 times that of white women.
STIs can lead to infertility in women but in most cases they can be cured if diagnosed and treated early.