Local HIV Testing Centers
You have many options to choose from when seeking Crown Point STD testing thanks to our locations throughout Indiana and over 4,000 nationwide testing locations. You don't have to wait between purchasing your testing package and visiting one of our 46307 STD testing centers with our same-day testing. We guarante your test results because our process has been vetted by certified diagnostic specialists.
Crown Point STD testing doesn't get more convenient than all of our testing centers in the area. Our test recommendation tool makes it even easier to find out what STD tests to take. Our health specialists can give you a status update for your test results anytime- night or day.
Results can be downloaded and made available on your smartphones, PCs or tablets. STDcheck.com will not report your test results to your health insurance company. Test results are sent to you via email message.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Crown Point, Indiana
If you want statistics about sexually transmitted diseases in Crown Point, there are reports published by the federal government and the Indiana department of health. The first step you must take to protect yourself against STDs is arming yourself with knowledge.
- Heterosexual was the second-highest risk category to HIV/AIDS infection in Indiana in 2011.
- 88 people were found positive for Hepatitis B in 2012.
- 18% of all children born to HIV-positive mothers in Indiana tested positive for HIV or AIDS.
- The rate of HIV/AIDS infection for men in Indiana was 259.4 per 100,000 people as of 2011.
- The number of people living with HIV/AIDS in Indiana increased from 9,893 to 10,279 from 2010 to 2011.
The thing about waiting to get tested for sexually transmitted diseases is that other things come up and you forget, in the meantime you could be infecting others with chlamydia, HIV, syphilis, herpes or other infections - get tested now and know for sure.