Local STD Testing Centers
Our tests take 5 minutes or less. What differentiates us from other testing services is we do not ask for extra paperwork. Pick a testing package, visit one of our 77845 test centers, and get your results without the need for a visit to a physicians's office.
We use the same tests as hospitals, so you know your results are reliable.Testing at our labs is always carried out under the supervision of a doctor for your safety. Take advantage of the resources we offer, such as our blog Exposed, to maintain control of your sexual health long after you use our online STD testing service.
Because our labs test for all kinds of conditions, you do not need to worry about anyone knowing why you are there. We designed our system to be consumer friendly and we guarantee you will be satisfied with your experience. Locating the nearest testing center to you is very easy - simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website and in a few seconds get the closest site to you.
College Station, Texas STI Rate
If you have not had an STD test in College Station, you cannot be certain that you are disease-free. The rate of sexually transmitted diseases in Texas is growing every year.
- In 2010, the rate of chlamydia infections in Texas was 483.7 persons per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, Texas estimated gonorrhea rate exceeded the national rate of 100.8 cases per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 12 out of 50 states in gonorrhea infections.
- Texas had 2,394 inmates in state or federal prisons in 2010 with HIV/AIDS.
- In Texas, the rate of HIV deaths in 2008 was 3.6 cases per 100,000 people.
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the nation, affecting millions every year. Half of all adults in America will contract an STD during their lifetime.