Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Our test laboratories are CLIA-certified for exactness of test results. Our STD testing in 82601 is priced better than our competition to give you the ultimate value. We understand that the decision to test for STDs is difficult so we make the process simple.
We have the same tests as hospitals, so you know your results are safe.Testing at our test centers is always carried out under the management of a doctor for your safety. Take advantage of the resources we offer, such as our blog Exposed, to preserve control of your sexual health long after you use our online STD testing service.
Finding the nearest center is a breeze - all you need to do is enter your zip code on our website. We are a healthcare consumer-friendly company and our testing system was designed to give you the maximum comfort when you visit. Our labs test for so many diseases that it is impossible for anyone to know why you are there.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Casper, Wyoming
If you want to be able to defend yourself against STDs and HIV, inform yourself. Facts and figures collected by the federal government and the health department of Wyoming are published every year.
- 22 cases of gonorrhea and chlamydia infections reported in Wyoming in 2012 were by pregnant women.
- In 2011, 9.1% of American Indians had AIDS in Wyoming.
- In 2011, the percentage of female AIDS diagnosis in Wyoming was 13.6%.
- In Wyoming, the percentage of AIDS diagnoses in 2011 from injection use is 13.6%.
- In 2010, 30.7% of women in Wyoming diagnosed with HIV contracted the disease through injection drug use.
Do you know that sexually transmitted diseases like syphilis, if undiscovered and not treated, can lead to serious conditions including blindness? Get tested today at STDcheck.com.