Same-Day Online STD Testing
Our Carrizo Springs, Texas doctors have prescription writing authority for many afflictions. Begin STD treatment without delay if you test positive with a recommendation to a specialist from our doctors in Carrizo Springs, Texas. Your results are available so quickly because we only require a small blood or urine sample.
With 1-2 day refunds, we don't make you wait for your money back if you have to cancel your testing for some reason. Get the only comprehensive STD testing for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. Don't stay in the dark about STD lingo when you can use our glossary of STD terms to inform yourself.
Our labs test for many conditions and no one will understand why you are there. We created our testing process to treat you as the valued healthcare consumer that you are. The easiest way to start the testing is to search for nearby test centers on our website.
STI Infections Data for Carrizo Springs, Texas
Texas residents have a very high risk of spreading gonorrhea, chlamydia, HIV, and other STDs because infection rates are rising every year. Take an STD test in Carrizo Springs to learn your STD status.
- Texas had a total of 773 deaths from HIV in 2010.
- 8.8% of men who were living with HIV diagnosis in 2010, contracted the disease from having sex with other men and injection drug use.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 yer-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
- 124,649 chlamydia infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- There were almost 4 times the number of black men living with HIV in Texas than white men in 2010.
Some sexually transmitted diseases have preventative immunizations, such as Hepatitis A and B. STDs are a major danger to the lives of Texas residents. Condoms and dental dams help halt the spread of STDs in Carrizo Springs.