Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
If you need to be referred to a specialist to begin STD treatment in the Burlington, Wisconsin area, our physicians are happy to help. Our network of physicians have authority to write prescriptions, so you can get antibiotics to cure some conditions in Burlington, Wisconsin. We screen your blood or urine for STDs, so once you submit a small sample, you're done.
We follow the HIPAA Privacy Rule, which prevents your private information from getting to anyone you don't want to have access to it. We use the same labs the hospitals in your area do. We take credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, so you can choose how to pay.
We do not report your test results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records. Test results can be downloaded and read on PCs, smartphones or tablets. You should expect your test results in your inbox in 1-2 days after your test.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data for Burlington, Wisconsin
Information collected by the federal government and the health department of Wisconsin are published every year. If you want to be able to defend yourself against sexually transmitted infections and HIV, educate yourself.
- Wisconsin had a rate of 90 gonorrhea infections per 100,000 residents in 2010.
- Wisconsin ranked 24th for gonorrhea infections by population in 2010.
- The state of Wisconsin was participating in 14 sterile syringe exchange programs as of 2011.
- Among the women with HIV in Wisconsin in 2010, 21.4% got it from IV drug use.
- There were an estimated 5,498 people diagnosed with AIDS in Wisconsin from the start of the epidemic until 2011.
We can show you a million reasons to get STD testing today but we believe one is enough - your life.