Local STD Testing Centers
Our nationwide network of over 4,000 testing sites includes many locations in the Bullhead City, Arizona area. Test the same day you buy your testing package at any of our 86442 testing centers. Our trained diagnostic specialists have analyzed and thoroughly vetted our testing process.
Learn about STDs when you visit our weekly blog, Exposed. Get the hospital-grade STD testing you'd take at a doctor's office at all of our testing centers. Eliminate any safety concerns with our physician- supervised test process.
The CDC advises that it is necessary to test for gonorrhea and chlamydia together and we have put together a test panel that tests for both infections at the same time, but you can also test for the infections individually if you choose to do so. At STDcheck.com, we use the FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) method to test for syphilis which is considered the "gold standard" in the industry. Getting tests for STDs in 86442 is simple with our most advanced Bullhead City STD testing.
STD Rate for Bullhead City, Arizona
Don't take your sexual health lightly by ignoring the truth about STDs and HIV. Every single year, the health department of Arizona and the federal government collect and discloses data about STD and HIV and their transmission in Bullhead City.
- Half of the people with hepatitis C infections in Arizona are unaware of it.
- From 2010 to 2011, the rate of female gonorrhea infection increased by 42%
- In Arizona, chlamydia cases increased from 15,000 in 2002 to 24,000 in 2007 and continues to rise, according to the CDC.
- 1,117 cases of gonorrhea were reported among 10-19 year-olds in 2011
- As of 2009, 602 of every 100,000 Blacks in Arizona had HIV/AIDS
Get tested for STDs regularly to slow the spread of STDs like chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV, and syphilis. Some STDs, such as HIV, herpes, and hepatitis, are incurable. 50% of Arizona adults will have a sexually transmitted disease in their lifetime.