Rapid Private STD testing Centers
We offer the best STD testing in 98012 at prices that nobody can beat. We guarantee a straightforward and easy testing process. Our test centers are certified by Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) standards.
We want to help inform everyone about STD issues with our blog, Exposed. Our labs carry out all STD testing under the management of a physician for your safety. The testing we offer is identical to what is used by clinics and doctors.
STDcheck.com will never inform your health insurance company of your test results or place the results on your permanent medical records. You can read your STI test results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones easily and effortlessly.
Bothell, Washington STD Data
Without an STD test, you can never be assured of your STD status. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the federal government release reports every year containing data about STDs in Bothell.
- IV drug use accounted for 516 cases of HIV among Washington men living with the virus in 2010.
- From 2008-2011, there were 661 HIV infections among Washingtonians aged 25 to 34.
- King County, WA had the highest rate of HIV infection in the state with 406 infections per 100,000 people.
- There were 9,237 Washington men living with HIV in 2010.
- There were 1,495 women living with HIV in Washington in 2010.
Statistically, 25% of all young adults in Washington have an STD. As many as 1/2 of all Washington citizens will have an STD at some point in their life. Quite a few people with STDs are asymptomatic. Some STDs can be contracted by the same person several times. People who are infected who don't know they have an STD are a common catalyst for the spread of STDs in Washington.