Convenient STD Testing
There is no better value in the 85323 for STD screening and test packages. We guarantee all testing conclusions from our CLIA-certified testing laboratories. At STDcheck.com, we have made our testing process simple and straightforward.
Guarding your personal information is important to us, so we follow the HIPAA Privacy Rule and all other federal and state privacy guidelines. We combine the convenience of our online STD testing service and the reliability of testing offered at the hospitals that use our testing centers to process their tests. We accept numerous payment methods, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, to offer you many buying choices for your STD test package.
STDcheck.com does not report test results to any health insurance provider or place them on permanent medical records. Results are sent by email when ready. We send test results for reading on PC, tablets and smartphones.
STD Statistics for Avondale, Arizona
Take control of your sexual health with frequent STD testing. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) covers infection numbers, transmission categories, and other data for the Avondale area in a yearly report.
- 85,000 Arizonans infected with hepatitis C will be infected for life.
- Chlamydia is the most common STD in Maricopa county.
- From 2006 to 2011, chlamydia infections rose from 426.2 to 457.6 per 100,000 persons
- Most Hepatitis C-infected Arizonans are between the age 35 and 54 years old.
- In Arizona, over 76% of men living with HIV in 2010 got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
The only way to know your STD status is to be get Avondale STD testing. STDs pose a threat to everyone in Arizona, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background. At least a quarter of adults with an STD are unaware that they have the disease.