Confidential Online STD Testing
Our licensed doctors can write prescriptions in Austin, Texas. Our doctors in Austin, Texas can provide you with a referral to a specialist if you need to start treatment for an STD. We are able to test a very small sample of blood or urine, so you are in and out of our testing location quickly.
Don't wait to get your money back if you need to cancel your STD testing before visiting our lab- get it in 1 to 2 days. Pick the only truly comprehensive STD testing available online that includes HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. Use our glossary of STD terms as a tool for education.
We use the FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) method to test for syphilis which is considered the "gold standard" in the industry. Getting tests for STDs in 78731 is not complicated with our most sophisticated Austin STD testing. The CDC advises that it is necessary to test for gonorrhea and chlamydia at the same time and we have put together a panel that tests for the twin-infections at the same time, but you can also test for the infections individually if that is what you want.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Rate for Austin, Texas
Routine STD testing is the best way to stay STD-free. Each year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases statistics about STDs in Austin.
- In 2011, Texas received $36,323,978 grant from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for HIV/AIDS.
- In 2010, the number of black women living with HIV was 12.5 times higher than white women in Texas.
- In Texas, 8,214 people contracted HIV from intravenous drug use in 2010.
- In Texas, Dallas County had the 2nd highest HIV infections with 781 in 2012.
- The state of Texas reported over 5,000 new cases of HIV infection in 2011.
We ensure your privacy and safety and ensure that all of our tests are FDA-approved. Protect yourself and your partners by committing to regular STD testing. Texas STD testing is the best thing to do.