Same-Day Local STD Testing
You can have absolute confidence in our testing process because it has been vetted by diagnostic specialists. Same-day testing makes it easy to purchase testing and visit a testing center in 78705 without delay. Out of 4,000 STD testing locations throughout the United States, many are located in Austin with more throughout the state of Texas.
Get the same testing that you'd receive at a hospital or doctor's office, but in the privacy of one of our labs. Get informed about advancements in STD testing and treatment on our blog, Exposed. Have your testing monitored by health care professional every time you test with us.
Results will be made available on your personal computers, tablets or smartphones. Test results, when available, are sent by email to you. You can have confidence in our testing service because we do not report your test results to your health insurer or place them on your permanent medical records.
Austin, Texas Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data
Yearly reports published by the federal government and the health department of Texas contain data about STDs and HIV in Austin. Information is the greatest way to start defending yourself against STDs.
- With 1,279 cases of HIV, Harris County had the highest number of diagnosed infections in 2012 in Texas.
- In 2010, Texas estimated gonorrhea rate exceeded the national rate of 100.8 cases per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, Texas' chlamydia infection rate exceeded the national average of 426 cases per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, Texas had a higher syphilis infection rate that was higher than the national average of 4.5 cases per 100,000 residents.
- In Texas, 33% of newly diagnosed HIV infections resulted in AIDS diagnosis within 12 months in 2010.
STDcheck.com offers same-day STD tests in over 4,000 local testing locations- many of them are in Austin, Texas 78705.