Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Whether you are taking our 10-test STD panep or individual tests, we need 5 minutes or less to complete the test. No additional paperwork is needed once you have completed your order. Use our online STD testing service to test conveniently in the 30342 area without a visit to a physician's office or hospital.
Don't wait for a refund if you must cancel your STD testing before visiting our test center- get it in 1 to 2 days. Choose the only truly comprehensive STD testing available online that includes HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. Use our glossary of STD terminology as a tool for education.
Start your search for a nearby laboratory today by entering your zip code into a search box on our website. Our testing procedure was created with you in mind - we will take care of you the way we will like to be taken care of. Our test centers test for all kinds of diseases so nobody will find out why you are visiting there.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Data for Atlanta, Georgia
Atlanta STD testing is the only way to find out if you are disease-free. Georgia STD rates are steadily increasing every year.
- 8.1 out of every 100,000 Georgians tested positive for syphilis infection in Georgia in 2010.
- Blacks were diagnosed with HIV 33,147 times in Georgia in 2008.
- 21% of all female HIV cases in 2010 was due to drug injection in 2010.
- In 2011, Richmond and Columbia counties accounted for 2,700 STD infections in the state of Georgia.
- 492 children under the age of 13 were diagnosed with HIV in Georgia in 2008.
Everyone is getting tested for sexually transmitted infections including your friends so why not you?