Same-Day Local STD Testing
Our 92801 service allows you to test for STDs without the hassle of a visit to a doctor's office. Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete your test. We have removed any extraneous burden by ensuring there is no extra paperwork necessary to complete your tests.
Each of the most frequently occurring STDs are included when you test with us. We put a glossary of STD terms on our site to help you understand the phrases that are typically used about sexually transmitted diseases and testing. As long as you cancel your testing before stopping into one of our testing locations, you'll receive your money back.
Your test results will be made available for your PCs, tablets or smartphones. You will receive your test results via email message. We value your privacy and will never report your test results to your health insurance company or place it in your permanent medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics for Anaheim, California
Being informed is the #1 way to start protecting yourself against the spread of STDs. The federal government gathers data about STDs and the HIV epidemic and infection rates all over the country and in the state of California in particular.
- 1,712 males had latent syphilis in 2011.
- 1,108 out of every 100,000 black people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
- At the end of 2010, 458 out of 100,000 people in San Diego County were living with HIV.
- By the end of 2010, 363 out of every 100,000 people in California were living with HIV.
- 16,598 males were found positive for gonorrhea in 2011.
Not practicing safe sex is very dangerous and could lead to potentially fatal illnesses like HIV, you should always protect yourself by practicing safe sex.