Local STD Testing Centers
We selected all of our STD tests based on how easy they are for you to take, so all of our tests only require a small blood or urine sample. Get treated for STDs quickly with a specialist recommendation from one of our doctors if your Alexandria, Virginia STD testing returns a positive result. Certain conditions can be cured with prescription medication from one of our doctors in Alexandria, Virginia.
Our test recommendation tool makes it even easier to figure out what STD tests to take. Our health specialists can give you a status update for your test results anytime- night or day. Alexandria STD testing doesn't get more convenient than all of our testing centers in the area.
Our labs test for so many conditions that we guarantee no one will know the reason for your visit. Enter your zip code on our website to search for nearby test locations. Our testing process was designed to treat you as a valued healthcare consumer.
Alexandria, Virginia Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases an annual report that includes data and information about the Alexandria area. Have confidence about your sexual health and STD status by testing for STDs frequently.
- In 2010, 12,386 of the Virginia residents living with HIV were black.
- Virginians had syphilis at a rate of 3.5 per 100,000 residents in 2010.
- 1,879 Virginia men living with HIV in 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- Richmond City had the second-highest population of Virginians living with HIV in 2010.
- There were 20 Native American Virginia residents living with HIV in 2010.
You do not need an appointment to get tested for STDs today and it costs less than you think especially if you get your test through STDcheck.com.