Online STD Testing Service
Don't pay more for STD testing in 94501- choose our affordably priced STD testing. Our local testing laboratories are CLIA-certified to ensure precision of results. Our testing process is uncomplicated and the results are guaranteed.
Our labs are the exact same as the ones used by nearby hospitals. We accept many different payment methods, so checkout is a snap. Your medical information stays confidential because we abide by the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
What makes STDcheck.com differentfrom other Alameda STD testing companies is our advanced technique which allows us to email your test results in 1-2 days instead of weeks. Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test looks for syphilis in the blood. For chlamydia and gonorrhea, our highly acclaimed chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel guarantees that you will receive accurate results.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Alameda, California
It is crucial to have the facts about STDs and HIV if you are going to protect yourself against them. Reports are posted every single year by the federal government and the health department of California with facts and figures about the recurrence of STDs and HIV in Alameda.
- Men residing in California aged 45 or over are ten times more likely than women to contract syphilis.
- 14,062 HIV-positive women were living in California 2012.
- 52.6% of men found positive for Syphilis in 2011 also had HIV.
- By the end of 2010, 272 people out of 100,000 in Sacramento County were HIV-positive.
- 48,218 cases of HIV have been reported in California since the start of the epidemic.
Don't be a statistic- take an STD test now and take control of your sexual well being. STDs are the most common communicable diseases in the country, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).