With approximately 20 million new sexually transmitted disease (STD) cases diagnosed each year in the United States, visiting a same-day STD testing center is probably the best thing you can do for yourself today. With comprehensive, FDA-approved testing at more than 4,500 locations nationwide, we are the quickest way to get your STD test results for a 10-Test STD Panel. With STDcheck.com, you can order online the STD tests you want to have done, then walk-in to a lab near you to give a blood and/or urine sample, then receive your results in just 24-48 hours—far faster than a doctor’s office visit, and the results will reach your secure online account sooner, too!
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), there are more than 110 million STD infections total in the U.S.; and because most STDs do not exhibit obvious symptoms, many people are unaware that they have them until it is too late. Many STDs are treatable if detected early on, so don’t put it off any longer. With thousands of STD testing centers across the US, chances are we offer walk-in STD testing near you.
Advantages of Same-Day STD Testing Centers
There are a number of advantages to visiting a same-day STD test center that most hospitals are unable to match.
- First off, same-day STD testing centers are everywhere:
STDcheck.com offers same-day STD testing through more than 4,500 STD centers across the United States and there is one conveniently located near you and available for a no-appointment visit right now. Unlike a hospital, same-day test centers require no appointment and visits can be very likely be arranged on the same day you are interested in getting STD testing.
- Purely private, confidential testing:
Your test results are kept confidential and not placed on file with your insurance company or credit card company since we do not go through insurance. There are no additional fees to view your results, so the price you see is the price you pay for your testing service and results.
- No insane wait times:
For those who hate sitting for hours on end in hospital waiting rooms, the total time of your visit is no longer than a few minutes and requires no physical examination whatsoever. You literally go in with your discreet lab form from us, and since our partnered lab centers do all sorts of medical lab testing, no one will know that you are there for STD testing.
- No painful, unnecessary swabbing:
This means no awkward undressing and that testing is essentially pain-free; just give a small blood and/or urine sample at the test center and be on your way!
Fast, Same Day STD Testing Process
To get tested for STDs, all you need to do is follow a simple 3-step process:
- Order your test from the various options available at STDcheck.com. Your options include individual STD testing, the Chlamydia and Gonorrhea Panel (since they often occur together), or the comprehensive 10-Test Panel.
- Visit a nearby same day testing center, which you can locate by entering your zip code on the STD testing center locator page. All you have to do is walk-in and give a small blood or urine sample. It only takes about 5-10 minutes on average. No appointment is needed.
- Receive your results within 24-48 hours after your visit. Your test results are sent to you via your private online account, so it can only be accessed by you (unlike by phone or an email account you share!). Your privacy always comes first. Our testing is 100% confidential and will never show on your medical records unlike STD testing via a doctor’s office.
STDcheck.com offers individual tests for those who believe they may have contracted a particular STD or for individuals who want to ensure that their pre-existing STD has been cured successfully.
Same Day Tests For Common STDs
Our FDA-approved tests are available for the following STDs: Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HIV Type 1, HIV Type 2, Herpes 1, Herpes 2, Syphilis, Chlamydia, and Gonorrhea. See our STD testing prices and packages for more information. For the most comprehensive results, the 10 Test Panel tests for all the infections listed above along with our FDA-approved HIV RNA early detection test which can identify the HIV virus as early as 9-11 days after exposure.