How To Get Tested if You’re Embarrassed
Many men and women are reluctant to get tested for STDs or see their doctors even when they believe they may have contracted sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) because they feel ashamed, guilty and embarrassed.
We’re here to change that!
Secure and Confidential
STD testing services
The fastest results possbile - available in 1 to 2 daysGet Tested Today
Self-conscious emotions (shame, guilt, and embarrassment) are part of many individuals’ experiences when seeking STI or STD testing. These emotions can have negative impacts on individuals’ interpretations of the STD testing process, their willingness to seek treatment, and their willingness to inform sexual partners in light of positive STD diagnoses.
In the last few years, online STD testing services have become a more popular option. The quick and discreet nature of online testing helps eliminate any shame or embarrassment a person might endure during a trip to the clinic, even for young people ages 16 and 17.
How STDcheck Takes The Embarrassment Out of Getting STD Tested:
- We offer 100 percent confidential testing.
- Our testing centers conduct all sorts of routine testing from allergies, nutritional or drug testing to STD testing, so NO ONE will know that you’re there for STD testing.
- You can get tested the same day your order your test(s), you never have to make an appointment.
- We only test blood or urine samples, so there is no painful, invasive swabbing.
- We offer testing to minors that are 16 and 17.
- We get you your results in 1-2 days via your private, secure account– no phone call or email that someone else can answer.
- We offer a free doctor consultation if you test positive for anything other than oral herpes.
- Your results won’t go to your insurance company or on your medical history.
Through our online STD testing service, it is easy to quickly get tested for STDs in private. You can also notify your sexual partners of your STD status without revealing your identity by using our free anonymous STD notification service.
How to Get Tested for STDs – Simple and Fast
Our 10-Test Panel that tests for all common STDs like chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, oral herpes (herpes simplex 1), genital herpes (herpes simplex 2), and HIV-1 and HIV-2. You also have the option of testing for one STD since individual tests are available.
Once you order a test online or over the phone, you are given a code which you take to your chosen testing center. Since these testing centers also test for other diseases, no one will know why you are there. We have more than 4,500 STD testing centers nationwide, so you can get tested now and your results will be delivered to your secure account in just 1-2 days.
Don’t be embarrassed, we’ve got your back! Visit us online or call 1-800-456-2323 to get tested for STDs today.
STDcheck.com gives you control over your sexual health by providing fast, private and affordable STD testing. We've eliminated the embarrassment and hassle of conventional STD testing while granting access to the same FDA-approved testing used by doctors and hospitals. Get tested at one of our 4,500+ nationwide testing centers today!