Local STD Testing Centers
When you test with us, you will go through a thoroughly analyzed and approved testing process. Take an STD test the same day you purchase it with our 29118 STD testing. South Carolina STD testing is simple and convenient when you have 4,000 testing centers throughout the United States to choose from, including many throughout Orangeburg.
The service we provide leaves our customers happy and our reviews and testimonials prove it. 128-bit encryption means you can pay for STD testing on our site with confidence. We offer resources, such as counselors who are available 24/7, to support you through your STD testing experience.
Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis looks for the virus in the blood with test results privately emailed to you in 1-2 days. We test for gonorrhea and chlamydia individually or through our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel that looks for both infections in urine. When it comes time for you to test for sexually transmitted infections in the 29118 area, STDcheck.com has the most sophisticated Orangeburg STD testing available.
Orangeburg, South Carolina Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data
The health department of South Carolina and the federal government collect and publish data every year about STDs in Orangeburg. Your sexual safety should not be taken lightly, which is why it's so important to get informed about STDs.
- The third-most common HIV transmission category for South Carolina men in 2010 was IV drug use.
- in 2010. South Carolina had the 4th highest number of gonorrhea infections in the U.S.
- There were 14,044 HIV-positive South Carolina residents at the end of 2010.
- There were 959 cases of HIV among South Carolina men spread through IV drug use in 2010.
- South Carolina reported 858 new HIV infections in 2011.
Our testing centers are CLIA-certified and we only offer tests approved / cleared by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).