Confidential Online STD Testing
When you visit our STD testing locations, you're in and out quickly because you only give a small blood or urine sample. Our Zephyrhills, Florida physicians are authorized to write prescriptions to simplify the treatment process. Our doctors in Zephyrhills, Florida can refer you to a specialist in your area if you need to begin treatment for an STD.
Test in Zephyrhills conveniently at any of our testing centers. Call or chat live with a health specialist from our website whenever you want to get updated on the status of your results. Trust our test recommendation tool to tell you what STD tests you need to take.
You can download and read your results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones. STDcheck.com will never add your test results on your permanent medical records or notify your health insurance provider. We will email your test results in 1-2 days after your test.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Zephyrhills, Florida
The rate of sexually transmitted diseases in Florida is growing every year. If you have not had an STD test in Zephyrhills, you cannot be sure that you are sexually transmitted disease-free.
- While the highest percentage of HIV/AIDS positive inmates in state or federal prisons in the nation is 5.5%, Florida's rate is 3.2%.
- Miami-Dade County had the highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- Florida ranked 18th among 50 states in gonorrhea infections in 2010.
- Rate of gonorrhea infections increased in individuals aged 15-19 by about 83%.
- Duval County had the fourth highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
If you are not using contraceptives such as condoms or dental dams, you are asking to become one of the millions of Americans who contract an STD each year. If you don't get tested frequently, you are leaving yourself at risk for some dangerous, potentially incurable STDs.