Same-Day STD Testing
Our physicians have the authority to prescribe medication in Zephyrhills, Florida, so you can get rapid treatment for gonorrhea and chlamydia. All of our STD tests take only a small blood or urine sample. If you test positive for STDs, our physicians can refer you to specialists in Zephyrhills, Florida for treatment.
128-bit encryption is the industry standard and what we use to protect our payment process. We employ a staff of trained counselors who are always on standby to answer your STD questions. With the reviews and testimonials left by customers on our site, you get real opinions about our service.
We developed our system to fit the way we want to be treated when we use them as healthcare consumers. Start your STI testing by entering your zip code on our website. Our test centers test for so many conditions (not just sexually transmitted diseases) that it is impossible for anyone to know why you are there.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate for Zephyrhills, Florida
Every year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases data specific to the Zephyrhills area regarding STD infection and transmission. A regular schedule of STD testing is the key to staying in control of your sexual health.
- Gonorrhea infections increased in women aged 35-64 in 2012 from the previous year.
- In 2012, men aged 20-24 accounted for more than 3,100 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- 1,375 syphilis infections were reported in Florida in 2012.
- Women aged 20-24 were the most likely group to contract chlamydia in 2012.
- Men aged between 45-54 had 1,471 syphilis infections in Florida in 2012.
Many STDs can go without symptoms until it is too late and you are left with an incurable affliction like blindness, liver damage, or infertility. An STD testing is the only way to know your STD status.