Confidential Online STD Testing
All of the 95991 STD testing packages we offer online allow you to test without visiting a doctor's office. Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete test. Our lab techs require only your test code and no extra paperwork when you arrive at the lab.
If you have questions about STD testing, just ask one of the counselors we make available to you every day, 24/7. Our checkout process features 128-bit encryption for your safety. Let our past clients give you an idea of the service we provide with reviews and testimonials.
PC, tablets and smartphones can easily download and read your test results. We promise that your test results will be emailed to you in 24-48 hours. We promise never to report your results to your health insurer or place it on your permanent medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Infections Rate for Yuba City, California
Be in control of your STD status and your sexual health by participating in STD testing frequently. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes an annual report about the Yuba City STD transmission and infection numbers.
- At the end of 2010, Kings County had 177 HIV-positive people for every 100,000.
- 104,236 HIV positive men were living with HIV/AIDS in 2012 in California.
- 489 Native Americans living in California at the end of 2010 were HIV-positive.
- Latino women in California in 2011 are more likely to contract chlamydia than Latino men.
- By the end of 2010, 272 people out of 100,000 in Sacramento County were HIV-positive.
Your chances of contracting or transmitting STIs increases with each passing day that you have not been tested for most common infections.