Local STD Testing Centers
Our straightforward STD tests only require a small blood or urine sample. We have a network of physicians who are authorized to write prescriptions in Youngstown, Ohio. If you test positive for an STD, our doctors may be able to give you a specialist referral in Youngstown, Ohio.
If you cancel your testing prior to visiting the test center, you'll receive your money back in 1-2 days. When you choose what to check for, you'll have options that include individual tests for every one of the most common sexually transmitted diseases or an all-inclusive package that includes them all. We try to eliminate any confusion you may have about the phrases used to describe our STD testing by providing a glossary of terms on our website.
You can download and read your test results on your smartphones, tablets or PCs. We dispatch all test results by email quickly. We will not report your results to any health insurer or place them on your permanent medical records.
Youngstown, Ohio STD Statistics
Any Youngstown resident who has not taken an STD test is not in control of their sexual health. Every sexually active resident of Ohio is at risk for catching an STD thanks to increasing infection rates every year.
- In Ohio, 53,297 cases of chlamydia were reported in 2012 by the health department.
- In 2012, 15-24 year-old White females made up 5% of Ohio population, they accounted for 20% of chlamydia infections.
- In 2010, Ohio ranked 18th for chlamydia infections in the United States.
- In 2012, Blacks reported 53% of all chlamydia infections in Ohio.
- In 2011, Cuyahoga County, Ohio reported 10,304 chlamydia infections.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has warned that rates of sexually transmitted infections in the 44512 area may be on the rise, get tested today.