Same-Day Private STD Testing
Because our physicians can prescribe medication for gonorrhea and chlamydia in Yorkville, Illinois, you can get treatment without delay. Get a specialist referral from one of our doctors in Yorkville, Illinois if you need to begin STD treatment. You can test for STDs with no more than a small blood or urine sample.
Choose to pay your STD tests with credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, or health savings accounts for the easiest, quickest checkout. By deciding to test with us, you are using to the same labs where the hospitals in your area have their tests processed. We adhere to the HIPAA Privacy Rule to offer the highest level of information safety.
We value your privacy and will never report your test results to your health insurance provider or place it in your permanent medical records. You will receive your test results via email message. Your test results can be downloaded and read for your PCs, tablets or smartphones.
Yorkville, Illinois Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data
If you want to stay protected against STDs, you need to be armed with the facts. Every year, the Illinois health department and federal government collect and report data on the transmission rates and methods of STDs and HIV in Yorkville.
- 68.9% of all Illinois women with HIV got it through heterosexual contact in 2010.
- 23.6 of every 100,000 Hispanic residents in Illinois had HIV in 2011.
- 169 residents of Illinois diagnosed with HIV in 2011 contract the disease through injection drug use.
- 533 Whites were diagnosed with HIV in Illinois in 2011.
- Between 2005 and 2011, 10,012 cases of HIV were diagnosed in Cook County, Illinois.
An STD testing is the only way to know your STD status. Many STDs can go without symptoms until it is too late and you are left with a lifelong affliction like blindness, liver damage, or infertility.