Rapid STD Testing
You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less. Purchace your STD tests now and no supplemental paperwork is required. STD testing at one of our test centers in the 17408 area is easier than going to a physicians's office.
Take your tests at any of our labs, which are the same ones used by local hospitals. Keep your personal information under lock and key with our testing service, which adheres to all federal and state privacy mandates, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule. Enjoy easy checkout with any of the payment options we accept- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
Testing for syphilis in 17408 is take no time with our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test. The CDC advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea together since they tend to co-exist and our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel does that. No other testing provider has more sophisticated yet uncomplicated, York STD testing.
York, Pennsylvania Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data
Reports are published every single year by the federal government and the health department of Pennsylvania with facts and figures about the recurrence of STDs and HIV in York.
It is crucial to have the facts about STDs and HIV if you are going to protect yourself against them.
- The state of Pennsylvania was 23rd in the country for syphilis infections in 2010.
- 4,223 of the 22,383 HIV-positive men in Pennsylvania in 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- The highest risk behavior for contracting HIV in Pennsylvania among men in 2010 was male-to-male sexual contact.
- In 2010, there were 6,358 HIV-positive PA residents over the age of 55.
- About half of all men living with an HIV diagnosis in Pennsylvania as of 2010 got the disease from male to male sexual contact.
The CDC advises testing for gonorrhea and chlamydia together and we have a test panel for both conditions at STDcheck.com.