Same-Day Online STD Testing
Quick STD testing at our 10128 testing centers is fast and easy. We guarantee our test results because our testing process has been vetted by our diagnostic specialists. Our 4,000 nationwide testing centers include the state of New York and many in the York area.
Don't put up with incomplete STD testing with a testing service who doesn't offer testing for all of the most common STDs-HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis- like we do. Our glossary of STD terms helps you stay current. The process for getting a refund is as simple as cancelling your testing before visiting a testing center.
Because our lab screens for other conditions also, no one will know why you are there. We built our STD testing procedure to treat you right, the way we'd want to be taken care of as healthcare consumers. Begin by searching for the closest locations on our website.
York, New York STI Data
Put your sexual health first by equipping yourself with the facts about STDs and their transmission. Thanks to the federal government and the New York department of health, data is available about York STD infection rates.
- Kings County, New York reported 1,312 cases of HIV for every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- The rate of gonorrhea infection for 15-24 year-olds in New York was 427.0 per 100,000 residents in 2011.
- 11,859 gonorrhea infections among 15-24 year-olds were reported by New York authorities in 2011.
- In New York, an average of 24% of people with new HIV diagnoses were also diagnosed with AIDS in 2011.
- .New York city had the highest number of AIDS in 2011 with 2,905.
The chances that you will transmit one or two STIs in your lifetime is pretty high especially if you are sexually-active, so get tested for STDs now.