Same-Day Online STD Testing
All of our testing laboratories are CLIA-certified in order to ensure the accuracy of your test results. By choosing our online STD service, you are getting the most competitively priced STD testing in the 10019 area. At STDcheck.com, we have made our testing procedure simple and a snap to finish.
Take your tests at any of our testing centers, which are the same ones used by area hospitals. Enjoy easy payment with any of the payment options we accept- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Keep your private information under lock and key with our testing service, which adheres to all federal and state privacy guidelines, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
You can easily read your test results on your PCs, smartphones and tablets. Your health insurance company will never know you tested for STDs because we will not inform them and STDcheck.com will not place the results on your permanent medical records. Your STD test results will only be dispatched to you by email.
STD information for: York, New York
Unless you take an STD test, you cannot be sure of your sexual health. The York area is included in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report on STD infection rates and data.
- In 2011, nearly 131,000 people in New York were living with HIV/AIDS, with 80% of them in New York City.
- The number of reported AIDS cases in New York City was 2,905 in 2011.
- In 2011, the state of New York received $624.5 million in federal HIV/AIDS funding.
- Residents of New York City reported 64,966 chlamydia infections in 2011.
- 15-19 year-old New York residents' rate gonorrhea infection in 2011 was 708.8 per 100,000 individuals.
It is theorized that 1 out of every 2 of all New York adults will get an STD in their lifetime. Contracting an STD does not prevent you from getting it again. Dental dams and condoms are effective tools for preventing the spread of sexually transmitted diseases in York. Don't be a statistic.