Same-Day STD Testing
All of our tests are simple, using only a blood or urine sample. Get the fastest treatment available for certain conditions, thanks to our physicians who are authorized to write prescriptions in York, New York. If you are positive for an STD in York, New York, our physicians may be able to refer you to a specialist so you can start treatment.
Test at any of our conveniently located test facilities near your area or around York. Get a personalized suggestion about what testing you need using our online tool. Speak with a health specialist anytime to get an update about the status of your test results.
We send all test results by email quickly. You can access your test results on your smartphones, tablets or PCs. We will not report your results to any health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records.
STI Infections Data for York, New York
If you don't get informed about sexually transmitted diseases, you are gambling with your sexual wellbeing. Annual reports are distributed by the federal government and the health department of New York containing facts and figures about STD and HIV transmission categories and rates in York.
- As of 2009, there are approximately 2,500 children living with HIV or AIDS in New York City.
- There were over 4,900 new cases of HIV reported in New York in 2011.
- The rate of chlamydia infections for 15-19 year-olds in New York in 2011 was 3830.5 per 100,000 residents.
- The rate of gonorrhea infection for 15-24 year-olds in New York was 427.0 per 100,000 residents in 2011.
- Monroe County had the 2nd highest number of diagnosed chlamydia infections in New York in 2011 with 5009.
STDcheck.com guarantees high quality private sexually transmitted infections testing in all of our 4,000+ local test centers in the country.