Local Same-Day STD Testing
You will only need 5 minutes or less for the test. What differentiates us from other testing providers is we do not require extra paperwork. Pick a testing package, visit one of our 10128 test sites, and get your results without the need for a visit to a doctor's office.
Get the same tests at our labs that hospitals and doctor's offices with our confidential online STD testing service. Check our blog often for compelling posts on current STD topics. Choose our physician-monitored testing to ensure your safety.
Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test can return results faster than all other companies. Testing for gonorrhea and chlamydia in 10128 is simple with the industry "gold-standard" test panel we have put together for you. No other testing provider gives you a more robust York STD testing.
Sexually transmitted Diseases Infections Data for York, New York
Infection statistics is just one category in the reports published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year. You have to take an STD test regularly to be sure of your STD status.
- Nassau County, New York reported 255 HIV infections for every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- As of 2011, 1.4% of New York City's population was HIV-positive.
- In 2011, the state of New York received $624.5 million in federal HIV/AIDS funding.
- 102,460 New Yorkers were diagnosed with chlamydia in 2011
- Erie County, New York had the 2nd highest gonorrhea rate in 2011 with 150.4 per 100,000 residents.
Infected individuals who don't know they have an STD are a common catalyst for the transmission of STDs in New York. Statistically, 1 out of every 4 young adults in New York have an STD. As many as one half of all New York citizens will have an STD during their lifetime. Some STDs can be contracted by the same person many times. Most people with STDs are asymptomatic.