Confidential Online STD Testing
Our licensed physicians can write prescriptions for certain STDs in York, New York, making your treatment process faster. We use STD tests that are sensitive enough to screen a small blood or urine sample for STDs, saving you precious time and energy. Our physicians in York, New York can refer you to a specialist to help you with beginning STD treatment if you receive a positive test result.
Check our blog regularly for educational articles on current STD topics. Choose our physician-monitored STD testing to ensure your safety. Take the same tests at our testing centers that hospitals and clinics with our confidential online STD testing service.
In the 10065 area, we have the most sophisticated York STD testing available. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is the gold standard in the industry. The gonorrhea-chlamydia infection is very common and we test for both diseases using our test panel.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics for York, New York
The health department of New York and the federal government calculate statistics about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in York every year.
Don't gamble with your sexual health by being uneducated about STDs and how they are spread.
- Residents of New York City reported 64,966 chlamydia infections in 2011.
- 63,311 chlamydia cases were reported in New York City in 2011.
- In 2011, New York ranked 4th in the country for estimated HIV diagnoses.
- As of 2009, there are approximately 2,500 children living with HIV or AIDS in New York City.
- In 2010, 32% of people diagnosed with HIV were diagnosed with AIDS within 12 months.
The CDC advises testing for gonorrhea and chlamydia together and we have a testing panel for both infections at STDcheck.com.