Local STD Testing Centers
Our goal is to make sure your test is easy so we do not require extra paperwork at the test centers. There is no required visit to a doctor's office to take advantage of our online STD testing service in the 03909 area. Our STD tests take 5 minutes or less}We assure you our tests will only take 5 minutes or less.
Check our blog frequently for educational posts on current STD topics. Take the same tests at our labs that hospitals and doctor's offices with our confidential online STD testing service. Choose our physician-monitored testing to ensure your safety.
Your test results are available on your smartphone, tablets and PCs. We dispatch the test results by email when ready. We never report your test results to your health insurance provider or include it in your permanent medical records.
York, Maine STI Morbidity Data
Statistics about STDs in York get published every year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Getting tested regularly is the best decision you can make for your sexual health.
- The age group of 25 to 34 year old Maine residents had an HIV infection rate of 100 per 100,000 residents in 2010.
- The HIV infection rate for white Maine residents in 2010 was 171 per 100,000.
- Maine ranked 33rd in the US for syphilis infections in 2010.
- Hispanic/Latino males in Maine were HIV-positive at a rate 4 times that of their white counterparts in 2010.
- In 2010, the HIV infection rate among Maine men was 193 per 100,000.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) projects that half of all Americans will have an STD at some point in their life and as many as 1 in 4 will be unaware of it. Regardless of the type of sexual activity you engage in, STD testing is important to maintaining your sexual health. The residents of Maine are not exempt from the dangers of contracting an STD.