Same-Day STD Testing
We know that it is difficult deciding to test for STDs so we have simplified the testing process for you. Our competitive prices mean you get the ultimate value for your STD testing in 12518. STDcheck.com guarantees results from our CLIA-certified testing locations nationwide.
Get a status update 24/7 while you wait for your results. Go to any of our conveniently located testing facilities around Cornwall for STD testing. If you're confused about what tests you need to take, you can use the test recommendation tool on our website to find out what tests is best for you.
Gonorrhea and chlamydia infections usually co-exist, that is why we offer test for both at the same time through our testing panel. The Food and Drug Administration-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is one of the advanced STD tests we offer at STDcheck.com. Our tests in 12518 are some of the most advanced New York STD tests available.
STD Morbidity Data for Cornwall, New York
The Cornwall area is included in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report on STD infection rates and data. Unless you take an STD test, you cannot be sure of your sexual health.
- Nassau County, New York reported 255 HIV infections for every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- According to a survey on NYC.gov, 26% of New York City residents had herpes as of 2008.
- The rate of gonorrhea infection for 15-24 year-olds in New York was 427.0 per 100,000 residents in 2011.
- 282 infections were reported by Rockland County, New York for every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- Monroe County had the 2nd highest number of diagnosed chlamydia infections in New York in 2011 with 5009.
We offer same-day STD tests in over 4,000 local testing locations- many of them are in Cornwall, New York 12518.