Same-Day STD Testing Centers
Our 19067 service allows you to test for STDs without the hassle of a visit to a physician's office. We have removed any extraneous burden by ensuring there is no additional paperwork required to complete your tests. Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete your test.
Yardley STD testing doesn't get more convenient than all of our testing facilities in the area. Our health specialists can give you a status update for your test results anytime- 24/7. Our test recommendation tool makes it even simpler to figure out what STD tests to take.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is the gold standard for syphilis testing in the 19067 area. We have the most sophisticated Yardley STD testing available today. We have the gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel that looks for both diseases in urine at the same time, this ensures that you do not miss these common infections when you take your STD test.
Yardley, Pennsylvania STD Data
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases statistics about STDS in Pennsylvania and Yardley. Knowing your STD status is vital to staying healthy, so get tested often.
- 18.9% of all HIV-positive PA men got the disease from heterosexual sex in 2010.
- Pennsylvania reported 1,539 cases of new HIV infection in 2011.
- In 2010, 15,340 black people were living in PA with HIV.
- The HIV rate for the 35-44 age group in PA in 2010 was 502 per 100,000 people.
- The HIV rate for the over 55 age group in PA was 177 per 100,000 people in 2010.
Studies show that a quarter or more of Pennsylvania adults have a sexually transmitted disease and are unaware of it. Use condoms and dental dams and get tested in Yardley frequently for the safest sexual well-being routine possible.