Local STD Testing Centers
There is no required visit to a doctor's office to take advantage of our online STD testing service in the 19067 area. Our goal is to make sure your test is easy so we do not require additional paperwork at the test centers. You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less.
Get updated on the status of your STD test results anytime while you wait. We created a test recommendation tool for anyone who needs assistance deciding what sexually transmitted diseases to test for. All of our test locations are located around Yardley for your convenience.
Your health insurance provider will never know you tested for STDs because we will not inform them and STDcheck.com will not place the results on your permanent medical records. You can easily access your test results on your PCs, smartphones and tablets. Your STD test results will only be emailed to you.
STI Statistics for Yardley, Pennsylvania
STD testing is the best way to keep up with your STD status and sexual health. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) annual report on STDs includes the Yardley area.
- At the end of 2010, 36 Native American people were living with HIV in Pennsylvania.
- The highest risk behavior for contracting HIV in Pennsylvania among men in 2010 was male-to-male sexual contact.
- 3,972 HIV-positive Pennsylvania residents were aged 25-34 at the end of 2010.
- In 2010, there were 6,358 HIV-positive PA residents over the age of 55.
- 11,371 of the 22,383 HIV-positive men in Pennsylvania as of 2010 got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
Many common sexually transmitted infections are asymptomatic and testing is the only way to know that you are STD free. Being a Pennsylvania resident makes it important that you get tested regularly.