Same-Day Local STD Testing
With many CLIA-certified local test laboratories, there are many in your area. All of our STD testing packages are economically priced for the biggest value in the 98902 area. Our online testing procedure is straightforward and fast.
Get tested for STDs with our truly comprehensive testing that screens for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. We want you to be informed about STD testing and therapy, so we created a glossary of terms on our website. We have the easiest refund process: simply cancel your testing without visiting our testing center and receive your money back within 24-48 hours.
Our labs conduct tests for a lot of other diseases so no one will know your reason for being there. Entering your zip code on our website will bring up a list of nearby locations. Our desire is to give you the best healthcare friendly experience when you visit any of our testing locations.
Yakima, Washington STI Data
Because sexually transmitted disease numbers are steadily rising, every person in Washington is vulnerable to infection. Unless you get Yakima STD testing, you will not be sure of your STD status.
- Among male Washingtonians living with HIV in 2010, 5.6% got the disease from IV drug use.
- Mason County had the second-highest rate of HIV infection in the state with 167 diagnoses for every 100,000 residents.
- The 650 Snohomish County residents living with HIV were the third-largest HIV-positive population in Washington in 2010.
- Of the male Washingtonians living with HIV in 2010, 5% got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- There were 32 new HIV infections in the Native American community of Washington between 2008 and 2011.
While other testing companies need you to wait up to 30 days after exposure to test for HIV antibodies, we can test you and give a confirmed, guaranteed result in 9-11 days.